Friday, July 6, 2012

Christmas in July

In an effort to communicate with you better, I decided it was time for me to blog.  We seem to go from one event to the next at Quilter's Dream and they are all so great, I really want you to know what's going on.  We are in the middle of our block-of-the month weekend which is always fun and busy and we get to see a lot of you.

The staff and I have been brainstorming and making lots of plans for our "12 Days of Christmas in July" which starts July 16 and runs through July 28.  We are planning special demos each day as well as some "make and take" projects.  There will be a "daily special" each day with different items on sale and door prize drawings.  We've still got a week to go, so who knows what else we will cook up.

I will be posting a schedule of demos and daily specials so be sure to check back.  See you soon.
Beverlyhttp://www.quiltersdreamtx.com/

1 comment:

  1. Beverly, I too have decided to blog for my store but do not know where to begin. any sugestions would be great. Teri Country Living Quilt 936-396-2889 info@CountryLivingQuilt.com

    ReplyDelete